Stereo Speakers – The stereo speakers bring everything to life and it sounds amazing when watching videos or movies. They are guaranteed to deliver an immersive experience regardless of the volume levels. You shouldn’t expect anything special from the macro module.
But the officially confirmed, the latest update can be brought 90FPS gaming experiences. But, after the season we face some lag issues and frame drop also. Even I can’t play competitive games on mobile after the phone gets heated because of heavy frame drops.
- Upon investigating it with the ‘CPU Throttling Test’ app, it turns out not all phones with ‘liquid-cooling’ are made equal.
- You can choose from popular custom recoveries like TWRP recovery and OrangeFox Recovery.
- To further test the performance we ran the Antutu Stress Test on the POCO X3 Pro for 15 mins, and the CPU performance ranged between 40-80% and went above 80% only three times.
- Or, by the wonders of face unlock, you download the firmware can feed the X3 Pro your face and get a speedy unlock that way too.
You can use it, but only with ideal lighting, because in all other scenarios it is useless. The focus of the module is fixed, so you need to shoot at a distance of about 4 cm between the module and the subject itself. There are two versions for 6 and 8 GB of RAM and it is clear that there will be no problems with a lack of RAM in any of the two modifications in the near future. The materials of the case have remained practically unchanged. The back is plastic, the edges are also plastic with an imitation of metal, and the front is a flat glass Corning Gorilla Glass of the 6th generation (the predecessor had the 5th). The build quality is very good, although the back panel bends a little under strong pressure. It is definitely better, the smartphone is now more pleasant to hold and, in general, gets less dirty.
- They generally prefer thin, light and beautiful devices.
- As of 3 April 2023, the changelog of the POCO X3 NFC MIUI 14 update released for the Indonesia region is provided by Xiaomi.
- Even if you set the colour scheme to ‘Saturated’, the display looks muted.
- High Refresh Rate Display – The device features a 120Hz refresh rate display, which offers a smoother and more responsive viewing experience.
- Follow the above steps to download Android 13 based MIUI 14 Global Stable ROM for POCO X3 Pro and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually.
As per Poco, the panel is HDR 10-compatible, but neither Netflix nor Prime Video detected HDR support. Overall, I would have preferred an OLED screen over Poco’s high refresh rate LCD. Going by a recent Twitter poll from Redmi, most consumers also seem to agree with me. The ultrawide camera performance isn’t good at night so best to steer clear of it.
Xiaomi has always been on top of its game when it comes to battery. And looking at the specs of the Poco X3 Pro, I am willing to bet that it will fare well in my battery tests. It comes with a large 5160mah battery with support for up to 33W charging. My only complaint here is the macro and depth sensor, as both are underwhelming.